6 Prayers Pray!

Little Cooper needs our prayers for cancer to be healed

Posted by Hev 2766 days ago Health| child cancer
Please pray for little 4 yr. old Cooper who has Neuroblastoma. We believe in the power of prayer and this little guy is very much on our mind and in our hearts. He goes in on the 1st of the month to once again begin chemo. The doctor's' give him a 20% chance but I know a GREAT PHYSICIAN who is holding the other 80%!~~~Amen? Let's together and form a daily prayer chain for Cooper and his family and let's pray for his complete and miraculous healing and give glory to God. On the first of February they remove tumors from his brain, then remove all his bone marrow, then chemo and finally put his bone marrow back. Dear God! Please hear little Cooper's own words, "Please can someone help me?"
Discuss Hide


People Who Have Prayed for this Request

Share